Denver Tub to Shower Conversions
A bathtub can easily become outdated and perhaps even unsafe. Homeowners may prefer to have a shower installed. Our Denver tub-to-shower conversion contractors have a strong background in helping people settle on the right plan for redoing their bathrooms and then delivering a high-quality product.
We work with clients throughout the Denver Metro Area. Call ReNew Home Innovations at (303) 622-5858 or reach out here online and we’ll come out and give you a free estimate.
7 Benefits of a Shower to Tub Conversions
The Denver tub-to-shower conversion team at ReNew Home Innovations can help homeowners avail themselves of several benefits that come with this upgrade, including these seven:
- Safety. A shower is generally safer than a bathtub, especially for older adults or people with mobility issues. With a walk-in shower, there's less risk of slipping and falling compared to stepping over the high edge of a tub. We can also add safety features like grab bars and non-slip flooring.
- Accessibility. If someone in the household has difficulty getting in and out of a tub, a walk-in shower eliminates the need to climb over the side of the tub. It makes it easier for older adults, people with disabilities, and those with injuries to use the shower comfortably. Tub-to-shower conversions can help turn a house into someone’s “forever home”.
- Ease of Maintenance. A shower is generally easier to maintain than a bathtub. With fewer surfaces and no standing water, there's less chance of mold, mildew, and soap scum. Plus, cleaning a shower is usually quicker and less physically demanding than scrubbing a bathtub.
- Improved Aesthetics. With a modern design, sleek finishes, and stylish fixtures, the bathroom will be transformed into a more functional and visually appealing space. Learn more about our Denver tub-to-shower conversions by calling us at (303) 622-5858 or by filling out our online contact form today.
- More Space. Homeowners can gain additional square footage in their bathroom, which might be used for storage or other purposes. Also, a more spacious bathroom can provide a sense of relaxation and comfort.
- Lower Water Costs. Showers generally use less water than bathtubs, which can help lower the monthly water bill. Improved efficiency is the way homeowners can start mitigating their initial investment, with the prospect of increased home value being the ultimate payoff.
- Customizable. Homeowners can choose from a variety of designs, finishes, and features, including bench seats, built-in storage, or multiple showerheads. This level of customization ensures that the shower is tailored to your unique lifestyle and tastes.
Let Us Help Create Your Dream Bathroom
ReNew Home Innovations brings considerable experience in delivering high-quality workmanship, doing it on time, and doing it at a fair price. We’ve built our reputation on customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
Call us at (303) 622-5858 or contact us online today for a free estimate.
- Jackson H.
- Betsy H.
- Nathan C.
- Tom H.
- Jennifer B.
- Pamela C.
- Charles B.
- Tom O.